Monday, March 9, 2009

"We pulled each other into one, parkas clinging on the lawn and kissed right there."


16. A picture of you when you were anything but happy.

Always put on a happy face even though I was not so happy. Good thing my friends ruled and I was smart enough to get out.

17. A picture that you had no idea was being taken.

no idea.


18. A picture of when you were a different person than you are now.

I didn't know who I was and I did everything to please another person. I can't say I was unhappy.. I just didn't know better.

19. A picture of you with someone you love.

She's my boo. Without a doubt I know she is my most loyal friend and there isn't a single thing she wouldn't do for me and I'd do anything for her. 

20. A picture of how you'd like the world to see you.

Carefree, happy, and surrounded by people who love me 




Yesterday Ruled! It was so nice outside so my two girls and I went to the park and layed around listening to Band of Horses.  Days like this is a must. I took several photos I am pretty proud of. I'll probably post them on a later date. I've been using it more lately. 

for fun.

& yep. My name is tattooed on Justin. 




My name is Cristina Davis, and I am stoked on Spring Break starting on Saturday!

Currently: Jawbreaker

No comments:

Post a Comment