Wednesday, March 4, 2009

" I get a yes, a no, a maybe from the magic 8 ball of your mind."

6. A picture of you in one of your favorite outfits.

flannel top, belt, black leggings, and black heels. so cute.


7. A picture of you making a goofy face.

Spring Break 2008. On our cruise ship, the guy who cleaned up our room everyday would make random animals out of towels. This day it was a frog. & apparently thats my frog face.


8. A picture you might have edited to make yourself more attractive.

hahaha yesterday.


9. A picture of a night you regret.

yep. bleh.


10. A picture of you truly being yourself.

I am always myself around her. I love her & I know no matter what I do or say, she won't judge me.





Ive been having weird dreams lately that are extremely vivid. a couple nights last week I started having nightmares again. ugh. I hate it. they are so real and I always wake up tense and kind of freaking out. Then last night I had a dirty dream. haha

I need to just go back to having dreams that make no sense and that are random instead of nightmares and do it dreams haha.

I'm ready to go to my moms.


My name is Cristina Davis, and I am homesick.

Currently:Cory Branan

No comments:

Post a Comment