Friday, March 27, 2009

"And I'm leaning on this broken fence between past and present tense"

Had an eventful morning to say the least. I hate going to see doctors.

My brother is here visiting from home. Hes a junior in high school and this is his first trip. He's 18 so I'm going to take him out to a bar or two with some of my college girls. He's going to feel so cool and brag about it when he goes back to school haha.

I made an awesome dinner tonight for his arrival. I just wanted him to know I am grown up kinda. The apartment looks good and the food was good. I'm a woman and stuff now. haha

He brought my dog Benz! I missed him & I'm so glad he's back again.




&&& this is my new shirt I got from H&M the other day. It's really summery and I love it.






Currently: The Weakerthans
I am stoked on my brother and dog being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment