Friday, March 13, 2009

"Do somethin' crazy! Do somethin' crazy!"

This years Spring Break anthem is so awful but it's a radio hit and I'm a huge sucker for radio hits.





Tomorrow morning I am going to Florida for 7  days with the people I consider my family here in Knoxville.  It's going to be a lot of fun and I just feel like I really need to get away from my everyday routine.  Today I bought a new swim suit, beach towel and rad beach cups. Yes, beach cups. Beach cups are a must.

So since coming home from my last class, I have spent the entire afternoon.. and am still in my swim suit. I am getting in the Spring Break 2009 mindset. I'm there. haha
Ok, so I feel a little ridiculous being that it is currently 44 degrees outside and I am sitting alone in my room in my swimsuit. haha I'M ON SPRING BREAK!




Beach cups. I got 2!


In the Spring Break zone!

P.S. My new favorite show is "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC.  What the crap?! Wedding dresses? Really?!!

My name is Cristina Davis, and I can't wait to take pictures at the beach!

Currently: Asher Roth

No comments:

Post a Comment