Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Drinkin' coke and kicking ass"

I went to antique stores today hunting for a record player. I found a couple I am interested in. I also found tons of old film cameras that I wouldn't mind picking up. But I am waiting off on that because my room mates boyfriend was given an old Nikon set up and hes bringing it for me to look at. There was a rad old Polaroid camera. It weighed a ton and was so cool looking. I have this new found like for antiquing it's weird. I am an old lady.. I like knitting, crafting, being obsessed with my dog, and now antiquing. haha

My living arrangements are about to change soon & I AM STOKED. I'll be spending about $170 less a month on rent and utilities. When summer hits I'll also be spending way less on electricity. Stoked on $60 electric bills again vs the $180 during the winter.

Meaning: I'm going to try to save that money for some traveling this summer.

I want to hit up places I've never been.
I'd like to visit Portland ;)
New England area again too.
California & Miami are always an option.

I am excited about spring/summer. This seasonal depression is kicking my ass. I am excited about having a place to live at from now until the next school year is over. I am excited about paying less on bills. I am excited about Florida 14th-21st. & I am excited about seeing my dog tomorrow!

Not so excited on having to find a job soon. My laptop is also about to eat shit. Maybe mom & step dad will buy me a macbook? I can only hope.

My name is Cristina Davis, and I am in a great mood right now.

Currently: Kids Like Us

No comments:

Post a Comment