Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"I'm not looking for sweet talk. I'm looking for time."

1. A picture of you in your room.

Oh hayyyyyyy. I wish I looked like that all the time haha


2. A picture with someone you don't actually like.
I don't particularly care for this person at all. You might be able to tell who is from the neck tattoo. I doubt it though.


3. A picture of you very drunk.
This is what happens when I hang out with Breanna. She gets me more drunk than ever.


4. A picture on your birthday.
21st Birthday. I was a champ that night. 2 shots & a beer in this pic! Then I was terribly sick the next day. My friends were amazing and threw me a huge surprise party. Best Birthday ever.


5. The youngest picture you can find of yourself in digital form.
This is my dad and I. I don't know how old I was but I dont think over a month. This scan sucks. My 18 year old brother looks just like him.



My name is Cristina Davis, and I don't look like the first picture in real life. hahaha

Currently: The Killers

2 comments: