Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Moments like this don't just come and go, so soak it in"


I'm stoked on so many things right now. The good is outweighing the bad and thats a first in a while. I still have lots of doctor stuff to deal with but I can't just sit around and stress about it. The 11th is one big doctor day and I'll get some answers and some relief. I need to get another job. Hot Topic is fun but I need to get more hours. so I'll prob just pick up a random job and do both. I really like working there. I get to go home for a little while next week so im happy about that & then St. Louis & Baltimore. I love that I have been traveling more in 2009. Its fun and I could have been doing this all along. Summer is going to rule.

Tonight-Slumber party at Holly's with Maggie too.
I cant wait to be in Chicago for Burning Fight!

I got this program now that makes ringtones for my iphone.. FOR FREEEE.




Currently: The Suicide File

My name is Cristina Davis and I have a lot of things to get done today... but im happyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment