Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"I never let on, that I was on a sinking ship. I never let on that I was down."


You blame yourself, for what you can't ignore
You blame yourself for wanting more.


Timing is everything and at the moment this timing dilemma is kicking my ass.  I feel like a jerk.. but at the same time I've got to look out for my interest and my own happiness i guess. Does that make me selfish? I'm so confused. I don't know what I want. Its so weird how people come into your life out of nowhere.


I need new rules. haha
1. No dudes involved in hardcore music.. or know what it is.
2. No dudes that live stupid amounts of miles away.

fuck.


It snowed last night & it made me think of you.


I wish you'd step up before I give up on you.


Currently: Smashing Pumpkins

My name is Cristina Davis and I hate making decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment