Friday, April 10, 2009

"That shit you say can really hurt me,I wrote this note, I'll read it once. I feel like giving up."


Penny died. I'm going to burry her tomorrow on campus. This sucks
My other rat Tegan is totally bummed too. 

Nathan came over today to cheer me up and we went to Fresh Market for some grocery shopping. A cashier there was crazy and hitting on me retarded hard but in a strange way? haha He was singing and making weird jokes. It was fun. I just smiled and laughed a lot. Then we went to Nathans work to drop off some things. 


I got new glasses sent from Korea. Ive had them for a while now but ive never worn them until today. I like them and when I went to target today I got a few compliments on my glasses! Good choice!




I finished up a package for a friend. Im excited for  them to get it. :)

fuck wearing pants.
& I made this sweet giraffe today.

Yeah I'm a nerd. SO WHAT.



Currently:Fences

My name is Cristina Davis and i have driving class in the morning. bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment