Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Only just begun, it's been fun, we were fucked up and numb"

Man, everything went to shit today.
I guess it's just one of those days.

[-]
Couldn't sleep last night. Got like 2 hours?
Had a test today at 8a.m. & it kicked my ass.
My mom decided they aren't coming now.
My room mates have gone home & so have the rest of my friends. 
This might be my first weekend in Knoxville alone.
I'm being ignored.

[+]
Hanging with Bobby later and taking some pics of him downtown.
Taking Benz to the dog park later today.
No class tomorrow.
The weather rules.

Tomorrow will be better. Hopefully Hot Topic calls me today & tells me I have to work all weekend. That would be good since I'm here alone. fuck.



Currently: Alkaline Trio

My name is Cristina Davis and I'm really bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment