Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"And I am surprised how this fits together..I'm surprised how we fit together."



I just decided to stop worrying about things. Everything will be okay. Things will work themselves out on their own. The worst that could happen is that I end up alone.. and what's really new about that? I have less to stress about now anyways. I have a job now.. at Hot Topic. ha but a job is a job at this point. I have a place to live for the summer too and I'll be staying in Knoxville. This is going to be my "grown up" summer. For the first time in my life I'll be working to pay my own bills. This is a little scary for me because honestly i've had everything handed to me all my life. I'm 21 and I'm spoiled beyond belief and i like having nice things. This summer will be a big learning experience and a test for sure.. but I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to feeling accomplished. I'm looking forward to some traveling this summer too. This summer is going to be good. I'm going to grow and I'm going to love.

My mom and little step brother are coming tomorrow to hang out with me for a few days. Friday we are going to Dollywood. haha. It will be my first time there. Hopefully it isn't too redneck. & hopefully my mom will take me shopping in Gatlinburg at the RL Polo outlet! Saturday I have driving class for a speeding ticket I got in December. bleh.

Its so nice outside today. Drove with my windows down and walked Benz for a while. I like days like today.

I'm currently feelin' good.


Currently: An Horse

1 comment:

  1. Dollywood is actually not bad. I go every year with my family.

    && I remember the first summer I paid everything (right after my freshmen year... I haven't lived in Clarksville since I was 18) and it was great. It's hard as balls to live, work and go to school but I managed. At least you wont be working 30 hours and taking 16 hours at school all while paying your bills.

    ReplyDelete