Saturday, April 11, 2009

"You're the laziness of afternoon. You're the reason why I burst and why I bloom."

I hate Kings of Leon, but I love yelling out "YOUUUU, YOU'RE SEX IS ON FIIIRE!"during that part of that dumb song. It is a guilty pleasure. It's so bad. 

Today I had a driving class at 9am. I was not happy about it and got out of the class at like 12:45. But I broke the law, whatever. The most redneck people ever where in that room with me. That and 19 year old boys that think their car is supposed to be in the Fast & the Furious or something. They also think its so cool to get tickets or something. It's dumb and expensive!

Went to Borders today & bought a book and a new journal. When I got home i immediately wrote something in the journal and glued something in. The journal was upside down and backwards ugh! I ruined it already! Oh well. It still works. 




I want a Ukulele. You should buy me one. It's like $40. HERE!

Let's start a band.


P.S. You're a turd and you think you are getting away with something really horrible. You are a butt hole and one day someone is going to beat the crap out of you just to make sure you get yours!


Currently: Motion City Soundtrack 

My name is Cristina Davis and I should be reading. blehh!


No comments:

Post a Comment