Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"How far you fall for it – how far you fall"


Who's drunk? She's got the edge.


Alex is a guy I can take home to mom....


Derek loves korean girls.


babes


"I wish I was at the beach."


"DANCE PARTY."

Chicago ruled. I havent had that much fun in a long time. I met so many awesome people, hung out with friends I already have and learned some stuff.

Awkward moments and weird timing are the stories of my life! It's so weird how people come into my life at the timing they do. Things are interesting at the moment. I don't know whats going to happen.. but im stoked.

Chicago again soon! This time I want to fly though... that drive/ride sucked!



Currently: 108

My name is Cristina Davis and I am looking forward to things and stoked on making my own decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment