Sunday, April 5, 2009

This post is really random and spread out everywhere. 
Organization is out the window.
The weekend ruled. Hung out with my family and friends. Took my little brother to an Easter egg hunt. Spent a lot of time at the Coup with great people. Made new friends. Got a new cover for my iPhone and picked up some rad Polo stuff. Found out today I am going to Japan, China, and Korea next summer. STOKED. It's so weird how people come and go from your life... weird timing. I still have really poor decision making skills.  I think I want to study the psychology behind human sexuality in grad school. I've been looking into it a lot. my mom is coming to see me this coming up weekend. Let's talk about how bad it sucks when a random person comes up to you and tells you they saw you naked on the internet. Yeah fuck that.  

SO GOOD. 

Did my hair different today. Beach wave in TN. YES.

He rules.

My cute little brother! Look at his awesome shirt i picked out... he was not stoked on the pink.

He's cute.


MINE THIS WEEK. CAN NOT WAIT.




Currently: The Weakerthans (like always duhh)

My name is Cristina Davis and I'm in a mess. It could be a good one.. but a mess it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment