Thursday, February 26, 2009

"This world's an ugly place, but you're so beautiful to me"

Leaving tomorrow for this. I'm excited about the road trip & the hangouts.
I need to do laundry and pack today for the weekend.



Probably the best drink ever.


I drank several of these when I was in Boston in January. I have not been able to find these ANYWHERE. Maybe I'll have better luck finding some this weekend in Atlanta... if not I have it covered... well, Derek in Vermont does. :) I should be receiving a package soon with my new favorite drink in it.

& I am going to attempt to make some vegan muffins to send... anyone know any good vegan muffin recipes? specifically raspberry chocolate chip? haha




My name is Cristina Davis, and I am in a great mood today.

Currently: Blink-182 (yeah I'm excited about their come back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment