Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Livin' it.

Friday starts my road trip with my girls. Memphis then going to Ole Miss for the game! We've always wanted to road trip to an away game together.. and we are finally doing it! No tickets yet.. but im sure they wont be hard to get on game day.If you have some or know someone who does let me know!

When we get back from out trip. ill have a week or so of school then Thanksgiving break. This will be my first Thanksgiving day not spent with my family.. I'll be at Ben's family Thanksgiving. Then the next day we are going to my family's home for the rest of my break. Its going to be nice. I need to find a really cute/nice dress to wear on at his family's Thanksgiving!

On another note, I miss my dog! He is staying at my moms house because of the traveling im doing this weekend and then for thanksgiving. I hate that hes not with me all the time! I miss his guts. hes like my little baby.

Tonight I'm going out for drinks and fries with some of the girls... I'm looking forward to it. Ive had such a boring day.

I need to do some laundry before my trip though.. or else im not going to have anything to take. good thing the weather is going to rule on saturday. I get to wear an orange floral dress to the game. :) dresses and game days with my girls are the best.

Its fall. I love fall!

My life is as perfect as it can be right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment