Friday, June 5, 2009

"You're what keeps me believin the worlds not gone dead."

I have a crazy run of bad luck right now... and if this all was going on 2 months ago I'd be having a nervous break down... but I'm happy. I've got a boo that wants to make me happy and take care of me and it was completely unexpected that things worked out this way... or that I even let him in because a new boy was the LAST thing I was looking for.

My bad luck... its so bad that my parents are becoming superstitious and have asked me to move back home again for a couple months. I really dont want to. I have my place in knoxville.. and i just moved into a new place 2 days ago! A couple weeks ago I was coming to my parents home and on the interstate there was a massive orange cone in the middle of my lane as i reached the top of a hill. there was no way to avoid it bc there were cars in the lane next to me. I hit it and my car stopped working when I was an hour and a half away from home past midnight. A tow truck came an hour later and i had to ride with him to clarksville... that was about $5,000 in damages to the car. Then I returned to knoxville... with my parents convertible bc my car was still in the shop and I got in an awful wreck that caused my parents car to be totaled. It was one of the scariest things ive experianced and I'm still afraid to drive. My parents drove to knoxville that day and picked me up and brought me to clarksville. I returned from Chicago without any run ins with bad luck and picked up my cousins and took them to knoxville with me to help me move. we decided to come back to clarksville and on the way back we stopped at opry mills to do a little shopping. My car was broken into the windows were shattered. my new macbook stolen, their laptop stolen and $2,000 worth of other things were gone. how can all these crappy things all happen at once?! geeeze.

Despite all these not so fun things... i feel great. I am really happy right now & i'm looking forward to things that are coming up.



Currently: Say Anything

My name is Cristina Davis and I need your horse shoes and four leaf clovers!

1 comment:

  1. Bad things come in threes & that was three things. maybe it will stop. at the beginning of the year my grandpa attempted suicide, my grandmother was hospitalized and i became so ill that i couldn't move for a week. that was the end of the bad luck!

    ReplyDelete